Prizes Worth 25000
The objective of this competition is to optimize one response variable while simultaneously satisfying specifications on other response variables. This competition expects the participants to leverage various mathematical and statistical models to analyze the limited number of experimental or simulated data points and achieve the desired optimum output.
- Stage 1: Solving the Optimization Problem
- Stage 2: Viva round for the selected teams from round 1
- A maximum of 2 participants are allowed per team. Students of different institutions can also form a team.
- At least one team member must be from a Chemical engineering background.
- The winning team of the competition will get cash prizes and a chance to get an internship opportunity (Participant should be from a chemical engineering background) depending on the team's performance.
- The first four runners-up teams will be given cash prizes.
- The top 10 teams will receive a Certificate of Appreciation, and a Certificate of Participation will be given to all teams making a valid final submission.
Abhi Manjunath Dasari
Competitions Manager, AZeotropy