Prizes Worth 25000
Computing is an essential component of chemical engineering, and all chemical engineers are trained to be numerate, IT literate, and capable of developing new technologies. Chemathon focuses on problems that students have to solve through computer-aided acquisition using numerical analysis and elementary algorithms.
- There will be only one round and will be held online. The duration of the competition is 36 hrs (11 A.M. 19/03/2022 to 11 P.M. 20/03/2022)
- There will be 4 questions to be solved within 36 hours. The competition will be conducted on the Chemathon portal which will become active in the specified duration.
- A maximum of two participants are allowed per team. Only undergraduate college students can participate.
- The participants can be from different departments and colleges but at least one member should be majoring in Chemical Engineering.
- The top 5 teams will be awarded cash prizes worth 25,000 INR.
- The top 10 teams will receive a Certificate of Appreciation, and a Certificate of Participation will be given to all teams making a valid final submission.
Abhi Manjunath Dasari
Competitions Manager, AZeotropy